From now on, spend pleasant weekends without worrying about your garden! Robotic lawnmowers present a suitable solution for maintenance. But what is a robotic lawnmower and what are its advantages?
Best robotic lawnmower for 2021
The Bosh indego 350 is one of the best robotic lawnmowers on the market, even if the tarfi stays high, it is a robust and quiet device. It is rated at 60 watts and can cut up to 350 square meters of grass. Also, the Gardena R50Li has the merit of a high autonomy and can cut up to 500 square meters of grass. The McCulloch ROB R600 is an affordable and above all compact automatic lawn mower. The battery is of good quality for a satisfactory autonomy. It is equipped with an anti-lift alarm. The Husqvarna Automower 315 robotic lawnmower is made to cut large areas. Its cutting width is 22 cm. The Gardena Smart Silencer City 500 is made to cut terrain with slopes of up to 25%. Finally, the Husqvarna Automower 430X is a very high-end model, robust, quiet and efficient that cuts the grass beautifully.
What is a robotic lawnmower?
A robotic lawnmower is a kind of automatic lawnmower that runs on a battery. It takes care of cutting your lawn carefully. However, there are different types of robotic mowers. There are a number of factors you should consider to make the best decision on the right robotic lawnmower for your garden.
Choose a robotic lawnmower according to your garden area
To choose the best lawnmower for your garden, please list the following items:
- the area to be cut
- garden setup
If your garden is simple, you would need a classic robotic lawnmower model. As for complex surfaces, you would need some kind of advanced robots that have multiple functions.
Robot lawn mower categories
Keep in mind, however, that there are generally two categories of robotic lawnmowers. Those that work:
- with wire that delimits the field to be mowed : for these the prior installation of a perimeter wire fixed with stakes. This will allow the robot to remain within the perimeters of the area to be cut, avoiding bumps and obstacles. The installation is not complex. If you do not do it yourself, you can count on the services of an expert;
- without boundary wire: more practical and very efficient, however it requires a practical and delimited area of yourself. Otherwise, you risk seeing your robot change direction to get stuck in a strange space.
robotic lawnmowers are mostly lithium-ion batteries. Lithium-ion batteries last 1 to 2 hours. However, there are inexpensive robots that run on lead-acid batteries. But the disadvantage of this type of robot is that its charge cannot last longer than 4 to 8 pm. convenient use of of robotic lawnmowers , different brands of robots can be controlled by: app
- on a smartphone or tablet;
- bluetooth network, wifi o GSM;
However, the robots are even more programmable and controllable than from the basic LCD screen with which they are equipped.
The robotic lawnmower models on the market
You can access different qualities of robotic lawnmowers on the market. But how do you choose? Each of these has exceptional characteristics. Below are some examples of the types of robots that you can meet:
- Robomow models: controllable by Smartphone and equipped with many functions, they cover all your surfaces by their action;
- Gardena models smart sileno: in addition to offering you a cut surface, they provide irrigation and guarantee remote monitoring of your garden thanks to their intelligent system;
- Zucchetti ambroglio models: stand out for their dexterity and autonomy of load.
In addition to these models, you also have the Worx models, the Bosch models and the Automower models. All are equally effective.
The advantages of robotic lawnmowers
Robotic lawnmowers are an innovation in your life. Besides being very practical, they provide you with permanent monitoring of your garden . Thanks to them, you no longer have to worry about how to arrange your surfaces. They are designed for your satisfaction. However, follow the attached safety instructions. Also, to perfect your garden, you will still need a border cutter to always have a pristine ground.